We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|After surviving damage, randomly give 5 strength to another friendly unit.|
Aged Duskbringers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Aged Duskbringers is a rare elder unit that gives strength whenever it is damaged. Its strength and the strength given can be increased by leveling it up. Aged Duskbringers fits well into decks that need large unit buffs, or decks that can trigger its ability frequently.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Aged Duskbringers will give a large amount of strength each time it is damaged, so try to damage it as often as possible. On the other hand, try to keep your opponent from destroying it in one go.
- Poisoning Aged Duskbringers will cause it to trigger every turn. This is useful to keep in mind when playing as and against Tribes of Shadowfen.
- Strengthening Aged Duskbringers with cards like Potion of Growth or Blessed with Brawn will let it take more damage without dying.
- When playing against Aged Duskbringers, use cards that will deal with them in one go, like Broken Truce or Icicle Burst.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…give 5 strength…||…give 6 strength…||…give 7 strength…||…give 8 strength…||…give 10 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 3, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected