|On play, randomly play up to 1 spell card from your hand.|
|“||'Make love, not war,' she said, before raining down arcane spells on her enemies.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Archdruid Earyn is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Archdruid Earyn is a legendary hero that randomly plays a spell from your hand on play. The strength of Archdruid Earyn and the amount of spells it casts can be increased by leveling it up. Archdruid Earyn can work in any kind of deck with spells.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Archdruid Earyn works well in any deck that uses expensive spells.
- Decks that use expensive spells, like Call for Aid or Gift of the Wise, can gain a lot of value by using Archdruid Earyn to play them for free without spending the cost the spell.
- Spells that are untargeted like Needle Blast or Bladestorm are also good to use with Archdruid Earyn because she cannot play them randomly.
- At level 4 and 5, Archdruid Earyn plays 2 spells, which greatly increases its effectiveness. Try combining 2 spells that go together, like Call for Aid and Kindred's Grace.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…1 spell card…"||"…1 spell card…"||"…1 spell card…"||"…2 spell cards…"||"…2 spell cards…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- August 10, 2017: Decreased strength and mana by 1
- September 6, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- November 16, 2017: Plays spells from hand (was from deck)
- New ability: Level 1: "On play, randomly play 1 spell card from your hand."
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels by 1