|On play, pull enemy units to you. Then deal 3 damage to all bordering enemy units.|
Armed Schemers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Armed Schemers is an epic rodent unit that can pull units towards it and then deal damage to them. The strength and damage can be increased when it is leveled up. Armed Schemers can work well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Armed Schemers' unique ability to pull enemies towards it gives it more utility than just dealing damage to bordering enemies.
- The ability to pull enemy units is unique to Armed Schemers, which can be very useful for attacking and defending. For example, you can pull enemies out of the way of your units or pull an enemy all the way back to their base,
- You can also manipulate the positions of enemies with Armed Schemers, making it good with cards like Voidsurgers or Victors of the Melee.
- Armed Schemers can also be used to clear out swarms with its area damage.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"||"…deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana by 1 and ability damage by 2
- August 14, 2017: Decreased strength and ability damage by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 2
- September 18, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- October 11, 2017: Decreased ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Removed range from pull, decreased strength at higher levels
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels by 1