|On death, destroy all units in front with 3 or less strength and spawn 3 strength Ravens on all tiles behind.|
Avian Stalkers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Avian Stalkers is an epic raven unit that destroys units in front and spawns ravens behind it when it dies. The strength of Avian Stalkers, the strength limit of its destruction, and the units it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Avian Stalkers fits well into any kind of deck that wants a expensive sticky unit.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
You can use Avian Stalkers for its potential for destruction, spawning, and a bit of both.
- Playing Avian Stalkers as far forward as possible and keeping the tiles behind it empty will maximize the value gained from its spawning ability.
- On the other hand, you can try to play Avian Stalkers in front of a large column of weak unit in order to destroy them all.
- However you use Avian Stalkers, it helps to have a large amount of frontline to keep your options wide. Cards like Fort of Ebonrock and Unstable Build are good at holding frontline.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…3 or less strength…
…spawn 3 strength Ravens…
|…4 or less strength…
…spawn 4 strength Ravens…
|…5 or less strength…
…spawn 5 strength Ravens…
|…6 or less strength…
…spawn 6 strength Ravens…
|…7 or less strength…|
…spawn 7 strength Ravens…
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 6, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- October 11, 2017: Decreased ability by 2
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
- August 7, 2018: Decreased strength and increased ability at higher levels
- September 25, 2019: Decreased strength by 1 and ability changed:
- New ability: On death, destroy all units in front with 3 strength or less and spawn 3 strength Ravens on all tiles behind.