|On death, spawn 3 strength Ravens on all tiles behind.|
Avian Stalkers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Avian Stalkers is an epic raven unit that spawns ravens on tiles behind it when it dies. The strength of Avian Stalkers and the units it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Avian Stalkers fits well into any kind of deck.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Avian Stalkers gains value the more empty tiles it has behind it when it dies.
- The further Avian Stalkers is towards the enemy base, the more ravens it will spawn and bring more value.
- You can quickly move Avian Stalkers forward by using command effects from Forgotten Souls and Herald's Hymn.
- Since the units spawned by Avian Stalkers on death are all ravens, they're great targets for Kindred's Grace.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn 3 strength…"||"…spawn 4 strength…"||"…spawn 5 strength…"||"…spawn 6 strength…"||"…spawn 7 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 6, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- October 11, 2017: Decreased ability by 2
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
- August 7, 2018: Decreased strength and increased ability at higher levels