|On death, spawn 1 strength Toads on 2 random surrounding tiles.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Azure Hatcher is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Azure Hatcher is a rare toad unit that spawns 1 strength toads when it dies. The amount of toads spawned can be increased when leveled up. Azure Hatcher sees play in toad and aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Azure Hatcher and the toads it spawns can be used for offensive and defensive purposes.
- Azure Hatcher can be used a great early game front pusher. First, it has 2 movement, and when it dies, it spawns more units which could even be placed even more forward.
- The 1 strength toads spawned can be useful for sacrificing cards like Toxic Sacrifice or High Priestess Klaxi, and they can be used for powering up Witches of the Wild, too.
- The many toads spawned are good for a multi-target Kindred's Grace.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…on 2 random surrounding tiles."||"…on 3 random surrounding tiles."||"…on 4 random surrounding tiles."||"…on 5 random surrounding tiles."||"…on 6 random surrounding tiles."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased ability by 1
- February 13, 2019: Increased mana and ability by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like Brood Sages, both card arts contain white egg sacs that represent its ability to spawn 1 strength toads.
Like all Shadowfen non-legendary toads, Azure Hatchers' name contains a reference to a color.