|On play, gain speed equal to the amount of enemy units in front.|
|“||When tigers smell a prey they rush forward and kill anyone who gets in their way.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Bigthrust Tigers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bigthrust Tigers is a rare feline unit that gains speed for every enemy unit in front of it when played. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Bigthrust Tigers is versatile because of its movement and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Bigthrust Tigers's ability makes it a versatile unit when dealing with groups of enemies.
- Like Lasting Remains, placing Bigthrust Tigers in front of a long column of enemy units will make it gain a large amount of speed and can result in a lot of frontline gain.
- However, Bigthrust Tigers has much less strength than Lasting Remains, so it will not survive as often.
- Be wary of the fact that Bigthrust Tigers's ability does not count enemy structures.
- Bigthrust Tigers can also be used as a simple 1-movement card when needed.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Bigthrust Tigers will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, gain speed equal to the amount of enemy units in front.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Decreased mana and strength by 1