|Deal 1 damage to all enemy units and structures.|
Bladestorm is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bladestorm is a common spell that deals damage to all enemy units and structures. The amount of damage done can be increased by leveling it up. Bladestorm can work in any kind of deck that needs area damage.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Bladestorm works as a good counter to aggro or swarm decks, as they have lots of units on the board at once.
- Use Bladestorm to counter cards like Rain of Frogs or Doppelbocks that spawn token units.
- Bladestorm can also deal with structures that are placed in a position you can't attack directly (i.e. behind a structure.)
- The low damage output per target of Bladestorm makes it very effective if there are a lot of enemy units and structure, and very ineffective if there are little.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Deal 1 damage…"||"Deal 1-2 damage…"||"Deal 2 damage…"||"Deal 2-3 damage…"||"Deal 3 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 14, 2017: Decreased maximum damage by 1
- September 6, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- December 17, 2018: Will deal fixed 2 damage at level 3, 3 damage at level 5