Blessed with Brawn
|Blessed with Brawn|
|Give 8 strength to a target friendly unit or structure with 4 or less strength.|
|“||Even the weakest soldiers can have the hearth of an enraged dwarf!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Blessed with Brawn is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Blessed with Brawn is a common spell that gives a large amount of strength to a weak unit or structure. The strength it gives and its requirement can be improved when leveled up. Blessed with Brawn fits well into certain decks that rely on strengthening units and structures.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Blessed with Brawn can give a huge amount of strength to a weak unit or structure.
- Because Blessed with Brawn has such a high mana cost, you may want to use mana-gaining cards such as Frozen Core or Dawnsparks to play it in conjunction with other cards.
- Like other Winter Pact cards that give strength, Blessed with Brawn can give a large amount of strength to a structure, making it very durable.
- Putting Blessed with Brawn on a structure near the enemy baseline will likely allow you to keep a frontline.
- Blessed with Brawn can also be used to buff a unit on the enemy baseline, making it a large threat.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Give 8 strength…with 4 or lower strength."||"Give 10 strength…with 5 or lower strength."||"Give 12 strength…with 6 or lower strength."||"Give 15 strength…with 7 or lower strength."||"Give 18 strength…with 8 or lower strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 21, 2019: Added to the game
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Blessed with Brawn's art contains leaves. Notably, these leaves are not green.