|On play, convert all bordering enemy units with 3 or less strength to fight for you.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Blood Ministers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Blood Ministers is an epic raven unit that can convert nearby weak enemies onto your side. The strength of Blood Ministers and the strength requirement can be upgraded when leveled up. Blood Ministers sees play in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Blood Ministers' ability to convert multiple enemy units at once can be very useful when dealing with swarms.
- Since enemies have to be weak enough in order to be converted, damaging enemies until they have low enough strength can increase the amount of enemies converted. You can also clear out enemies to create space for Blood Ministers to be played.
- Blood Ministers can convert multiple units at once, making it a counter to swarms.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…with 3 or lower strength…"||"…with 4 or lower strength…"||"…with 5 or lower strength…"||"…with 6 or lower strength…"||"…with 7 or lower strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 2
- September 26, 2017: Decreased ability at higher levels
- October 11, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels by 1
- May 9, 2019: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]