|On play, deal 3 damage to a random enemy unit behind.|
Boomstick Officers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Boomstick Officers is a rare rodent unit that deals damage to an enemy behind it. The strength of Boomstick Officers and the amount of damage it deals can be increased by leveling it up. Boomstick Officers works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Boomstick Officers can only deal damage to an enemy behind them, which makes it very situational.
- Having a large front can give you more opportunities to activate its ability. You can use high movement cards and/or structures to keep your front there.
- Like Felflares, you can use Boomstick Officers to deal with enemies without having to attack them. As a bonus, Boomstick Officers is always played more forward than Felflares.
- If your first row is clogged and you have a frontline beyond it, you can use this card to open up your first row, in a controlled manner.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"||"…deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength at level 1 and damage at other levels
- July 9, 2018: Increased movement to 1, decreased strength at lower levels by 1