Broken Earth Drakes
|Broken Earth Drakes|
|When this dies not bordering any base, deal 3 damage to all non-Dragon units.|
Broken Earth Drakes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Broken Earth Drakes is a rare dragon that deals massive area damage on death to all non-dragons. The damage done can be upgraded when leveling it up. Broken Earth Drakes sees play in control and dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Broken Earth Drakes’ ability is very powerful, but it comes with several drawbacks.
- The first problem is that Broken Earth Drakes can damage your own non-dragon units. You can avoid this damage by playing dragons of your own or using structures.
- Second, you have to play Broken Earth Drakes away from your own base. You can’t use it when you’re pushed back to your base.
- Like all area damage cards, Broken Earth Drakes is ineffective against single strong enemies.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 4 damage…||…deal 5 damage…||…deal 6 damage…||…deal 7 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Increased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Winter Pact dragons have similar wings in their art as well as icy effects on the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to FrozenEarth, player moderator on the discord server, subreddit moderator, and one of the main authors of this wiki.