We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Broken Earth Drakes
|Broken Earth Drakes|
|When this dies not bordering any base, deal 3 damage to all non-Dragon units.|
Broken Earth Drakes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Broken Earth Drakes is a rare dragon that deals massive area damage on death to all non-dragons. The damage done can be upgraded when leveling it up. Broken Earth Drakes sees play in control and dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Broken Earth Drakes’ ability is very powerful, but it comes with several drawbacks.
- The first problem is that Broken Earth Drakes can damage your own non-dragon units. You can avoid this damage by playing dragons of your own or using structures.
- Second, you have to play Broken Earth Drakes away from your own base. You can’t use it when you’re pushed back to your base.
- Like all area damage cards, Broken Earth Drakes is ineffective against single strong enemies.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 4 damage…||…deal 5 damage…||…deal 6 damage…||…deal 7 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Increased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Winter Pact dragons have similar wings in their art as well as icy effects on the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to FrozenEarth, player moderator on the discord server, subreddit moderator, and one of the main authors of this wiki.