We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Destroy a target unit or structure with 8 or less strength. Deal 3 damage to your base.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Broken Truce is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Broken Truce is a rare spell that destroys a unit or structure with the downside of dealing damage to your base. The strength limit can be increased by leveling it up. Broken Truce is a versatile card and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Broken Truce is a great removal card that costs you damage to your base. Use it on only the most high-value targets.
- You can use Broken Truce to destroy high-strength or important units or structures for very little mana.
- In other situations, it may be best to destroy a low-strength unit or even a friendly unit in order to create an empty tile which can be used by other cards.
- Broken Truce should always be used carefully as it deals a moderate amount of damage to your own base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 8 or less strength…||…with 10 or less strength…||…with 12 or less strength…||…with 15 or less strength…||…with 18 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- January 31, 2018: Increased mana to 4, damage to base and the leveling steps, and removed the "if" requirement on the base damage.
- New ability: Level 1: Destroy a target unit or structure. Deal 5 damage to your base.
- September 25, 2019: 3 mana at all levels, ability changed:
- New ability: Destroy a target unit or structure with 8 or less strength. Deal 3 damage to your base.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like Restless Goats, Broken Truce's art contains cracks and fractures that represent its ability to damage your base.