|Destroy a target unit or structure with 8 or less strength. Deal 3 damage to your base.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Broken Truce is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Broken Truce is a rare spell that destroys a unit or structure with the downside of dealing damage to your base. The strength limit can be increased by leveling it up. Broken Truce is a versatile card and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Broken Truce is a great removal card that costs you damage to your base. Use it on only the most high-value targets.
- You can use Broken Truce to destroy high-strength or important units or structures for very little mana.
- In other situations, it may be best to destroy a low-strength unit or even a friendly unit in order to create an empty tile which can be used by other cards.
- Broken Truce should always be used carefully as it deals a moderate amount of damage to your own base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 8 or less strength…||…with 10 or less strength…||…with 12 or less strength…||…with 15 or less strength…||…with 18 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- January 31, 2018: Increased mana to 4, damage to base and the leveling steps, and removed the "if" requirement on the base damage.
- New ability: Level 1: Destroy a target unit or structure. Deal 5 damage to your base.
- September 25, 2019: 3 mana at all levels, ability changed:
- New ability: Destroy a target unit or structure with 8 or less strength. Deal 3 damage to your base.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like Restless Goats, Broken Truce's art contains cracks and fractures that represent its ability to damage your base.