|On play, spawn 3 Nests on random surrounding tiles which will hatch 3 strength Dragons.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|“||She has found the perfect alliance in Shadowfen, as they also love hatching eggs and plans.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Broodmother Qordia is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Broodmother Qordia is a legendary dragon hero that spawns nests that hatch dragons the next turn. The strength of Broodmother Qordia and the dragons that come from her nests can be increased by leveling it up. Broodmother Qordia works well in dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
For more info on Qordia's nests, see Qordia's Nest.
- Like all structures, Broodmother Qordia's nests are immune to freeze and poison, and are immune to most area damage effects like Wisp Cloud or Toxic Sacrifice. However, they are still vulnerable to cards like Bladestorm. In Bladestorm's case, you can use Rain of Frogs to potentially bait your opponent into wasting it.
- The nests can be very hard to clear out if your opponent doesn't have area damage cards. With all the tools Tribes of Shadowfen can use to bait out these cards, you can punish your opponent with Broodmother Qordia.
- If you're lucky or have units blocking tiles behind her, Broodmother Qordia can potentially block your enemy's tiles with her nests, forcing them to destroy them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…hatch 3 strength Dragons.||…hatch 4 strength Dragons.||…hatch 5 strength Dragons.||…hatch 6 strength Dragons.||…hatch 7 strength Dragons.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 18, 2018: Increased strength of spawned dragons by 1 at higher levels
- December 17, 2018: Decreased strength at lower levels by 1
- June 27, 2019: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Tribes of Shadowfen dragons are serpent-like in their art.