Bucks of Wasteland
|Bucks of Wasteland|
|After surviving damage, randomly give strength to 2 other friendly units equal to the damage received.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Satyr Elder|
Bucks of Wasteland is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bucks of Wasteland is an epic satyr elder that gives a corresponding amount of strength to friendly units when it takes damage. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Bucks of Wasteland fits well into decks that can benefit from its huge strength output.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Try to play Bucks of Wasteland in a way that limits your opponent's chances of killing it off immediately.
- Due to Bucks of Wasteland's ability, it does not benefit as much from triggering repeatedly off of weak units. Rather, it can be very effective when it takes a large amount of damage.
- Playing Bucks of Wasteland of in front of a very strong enemy will guarantee that it gives a large amount of strength.
- You can strengthen Bucks of Wasteland with cards like Pan Heralds or Moonlit Aerie to make it more durable.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||After surviving damage, randomly give strength to 2 other friendly units equal to the damage received.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 12, 2019: Added to Brawl Mode
- December 23, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected