We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Call for Aid
|Call for Aid|
|Spawn 3 strength units on all tiles bordering a target friendly unit.|
Call for Aid is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Call for Aid is a rare spell card that spawns units bordering a friendly unit. The strength of the units spawned can be increased by leveling it up. Call for Aid works well in swarm and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Call for Aid can provide you with a huge boost to your board status. At level 1, it can give you 12 strength of units for 7 mana. However, Call for Aid requires a lot of space and mana to play.
- For the power Call for Aid gives, it's good to set up a unit the turn before you can play Call for Aid, due to its high mana cost.
- When the board is relatively open with lots of space, using a cheap unit, like Green Prototypes or Lawless Herd, alongside Call for Aid can give you a target while not requiring much setup or mana.
- Since Call for Aid spawns units of the same type of the target, it works well with Kindred's Grace. Note that using Call for Aid on a typeless hero will spawn knights.
- Be careful if your opponent has control cards like Victors of the Melee or Wisp Cloud, as their area damage will wreck Call for Aid.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Spawn 3 strength…"||"Spawn 4 strength…"||"Spawn 5 strength…"||"Spawn 6 strength…"||"Spawn 7 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased mana by 2, and strength of spawned units by 1.
- October 11, 2017: Decreased mana by 1