Call for Aid
|Call for Aid|
|Spawn 3 strength units on all tiles bordering a target friendly unit.|
Call for Aid is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Call for Aid is a rare spell card that spawns units bordering a friendly unit. The strength of the units spawned can be increased by leveling it up. Call for Aid works well in swarm and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Call for Aid can provide you with a huge boost to your board status. At level 1, it can give you 12 strength of units for 7 mana. However, Call for Aid requires a lot of space and mana to play.
- For the power Call for Aid gives, it's good to set up a unit the turn before you can play Call for Aid, due to its high mana cost.
- When the board is relatively open with lots of space, using a cheap unit, like Green Prototypes or Lawless Herd, alongside Call for Aid can give you a target while not requiring much setup or mana.
- Since Call for Aid spawns units of the same type of the target, it works well with Kindred's Grace. Note that using Call for Aid on a typeless hero will spawn knights.
- Be careful if your opponent has control cards like Victors of the Melee or Wisp Cloud, as their area damage will wreck Call for Aid.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Spawn 3 strength…"||"Spawn 4 strength…"||"Spawn 5 strength…"||"Spawn 6 strength…"||"Spawn 7 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased mana by 2, and strength of spawned units by 1.
- October 11, 2017: Decreased mana by 1