Calming Spirits is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Calming Spirits is a common frostling unit that has no ability. Its strength can be increased when leveled up. Calming Spirits fits well into ramp or control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since Calming Spirits is a basic, expensive unit with high strength, it can be used similarly to Untamed Cultists, another expensive high-strength unit.
- As an expensive unit, Calming Spirits benefits from being played early to overpower your opponent. Frozen Core and Dawnsparks can help you do that.
- Calming Spirits be used to deal with another high strength unit at the price of keeping their front forward.
- As one of the units with the most strength in the game, Calming Spirits can easily tank multiple attacks. However, its high strength makes it vulnerable to Confinement.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Decreased mana by 1