We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Calming Spirits is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Calming Spirits is a common frostling unit that has no ability. Its strength can be increased when leveled up. Calming Spirits fits well into ramp or control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Since Calming Spirits is a basic, expensive unit with high strength, it can be used similarly to Untamed Cultists, another expensive high-strength unit.
- As an expensive unit, Calming Spirits benefits from being played early to overpower your opponent. Frozen Core and Dawnsparks can help you do that.
- Calming Spirits be used to deal with another high strength unit at the price of keeping their front forward.
- As one of the units with the most strength in the game, Calming Spirits can easily tank multiple attacks. However, its high strength makes it vulnerable to Confinement.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Decreased mana by 1