|On death, deal 3 damage to a random bordering enemy.|
Chaotic Pupil is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Chaotic Pupil is a common rodent unit that deals damage to a nearby enemy on death. The damage done can be increased when leveled up. Chaotic Pupil can be fit into any kind of deck, since its effect is useful in many situations.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Chaotic Pupil's death damage can deal great single-target damage to a unit or even damage to the enemy base.
- Chaotic Pupil's high movement alongside its death effect make it a dangerous unit to fight from the enemy's perspective. The damage it deals can destroy or at least damage the defending units there.
- Chaotic Pupil can deal a lot of damage to a single target, whether the target is the enemy base or enemy unit.
- The damage can also be used to clear out a 1 strength enemy and a stronger enemy at the same time.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"||"…deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- August 14, 2017: Increased mana by 1
- May 9, 2019: Increased mana by 1, damage by 1, ability now damages 1 random bordering enemy