|When played with an enemy on the tile in front, gain 4 strength.|
Chillbeards is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Chillbeards is a common dwarf unit that gains strength if there is an enemy in front. The starting strength and strength gained can be increased when leveled up. Chillbeards works well in ramp and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Chillbeards' main function is to deal a huge amount of damage to the enemy base.
- Chillbeards is best at clearing 2 enemies at once with its ability, or dealing with a single strong enemy and surviving.
- To get the most use out of its ability, reduce the strength of the enemy to 1 using damage, Confinement, or a combination of both.
- Chillbeards can also be good at piercing through an enemy to attack their base, provided the enemy is weaker than Chillbeards.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 4 strength.||…gain 5 strength.||…gain 6 strength.||…gain 7 strength.||…gain 8 strength.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased strength given from ability by 1
- September 6, 2017: Increased mana and ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength by 1, decreased ability by 2
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana by 1