|On play, create a 0 cost unit with 5 strength and add it to your deck.|
|“||As a child, he started his collection with toys and rocks. Now, he is gathering wealth and warriors.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Collector Mirz is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Collector Mirz is a legendary hero unit that adds a strong unit to your deck when played. The strength of Collector Mirz and the unit he creates can be increased by leveling it up. Collector Mirz fits well into control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Collector Mirz's unit costs 0 mana and has 1 movement, with a lot of strength. Drawing it will give you a big tempo change.
- The unit generated by Collector Mirz has the same chance of being drawn as any other card in your deck. Also, the unit's type is randomly selected from all types.
- Freebooters and constant card replacing can help you draw the unit faster. Of course, a level 4 or higher Freebooters will also help. Using a lot of cards in a turn by having cheap units will also help cycle to it faster.
- Note that Collector Mirz's cards will stay in your deck for the entire game; if you play him too much, you might just end up clogging your deck with plain units.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…with 5 strength…"||"…with 6 strength…"||"…with 6 strength…"||"…with 8 strength…"||"…with 10 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2017: Lowered strength at higher levels
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1