|Reduce the strength of a target enemy unit to 5.|
Confinement is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Confinement is a common spell that reduces the strength of an enemy unit to a certain amount. The strength it sets it to and the mana cost of the spell can be decreased by leveling it up. Confinement works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Confinement is useful against single, high strength units to weaken them.
- You should only use Confinement in situations where it would deal more damage than Execution. For example, a level Confinement deals more damage to a 9 strength unit at level 1 than a level 1 Execution.
- Confinement is good at countering Lady Rime, Potion of Growth, and other high-strength expensive units.
- You can also use Confinement to counter elders. Its ability reduces their strength but does not trigger the elder's ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Reduce the strength…to 5.||Reduce the strength…to 4.||Reduce the strength…to 3.||Reduce the strength…to 2.||Reduce the strength…to 1.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 21: 2020: Set mana to 3 at all levels, ability leveling smoothened
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like Harvesters of Souls, Confinement's art contains a red figure that represents a generic enemy.