|On play, deal 1 damage to all non-Dragon units in front.|
Conflicted Drakes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Conflicted Drakes is a rare dragon unit that deals damage to non-dragons in front of it. The strength and amount of damage Conflicted Drakes deals with its ability can be increased by leveling it up. Conflicted Drakes fits well into dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Conflicted Drakes' small area damage makes it great at taking out low strength units how are all aligned in a column.
- 1 strength toads spawned by Azure Hatcher or Rain of Frogs are great targets for Conflicted Drakes to destroy. Even better, the way the toads spawn can sometimes pre-align them in a column.
- Make sure to take into account that Conflicted Drakes will only deal damage to all non-dragons in front of it, enemy or friendly.
- Conflicted Drakes can also be used similarly to Harpies of the Hunt, to weaken an enemy unit.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 1 damage…||…deal 1 damage…||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 3 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 18, 2018: Increased damage at higher levels
- December 17, 2018: Decreased strength by 1
- June 27, 2019: Decreased strength at higher levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to Conflicter, a former player moderator of the discord, splendid player, and helpful guide on the forums and reddit.