|On play, poison 1 random enemy unit.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Copperskin Ranger is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Copperskin Ranger is a common toad unit that poisons an enemy on play. The strength of Copperskin Ranger can be increased along with its ability when leveled up. Copperskin Ranger works well in poison decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Copperskin Ranger's poison effect can be used to whittle down enemies or to synergize with other cards.
- Poisoning an enemy near their base can be very detrimental to them, as the poison effect will keep dealing up to when it attacks another unit and most likely dies.
- Copperskin Ranger can activate other cards' effects, like Amberhides or Marked as Prey.
- As a cheap, 1 strength unit, Copperskin Ranger is also a good candidate for Toxic Sacrifice or High Priestess Klaxi.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Abiilty||"…poison 1 random enemy unit."||"…poison 1 random enemy unit."||"…poison 2 random enemy units."||"…poison 2 random enemy units."||"…poison 3 random enemy units."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Decreased movement to 0
- August 7, 2018: Increased ability and decreased strength at higher levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all Shadowfen non-legendary toads, Copperskin Ranger's name contains a reference to a color.