|When played with no bordering enemies, return this card back to your hand.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Satyr Hero|
|“||Want my advice? Simply do everything I tell you to as fast as possible.||„|
|~ Counselor Ahmi|
Counselor Ahmi is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi is a legendary satyr hero with the ability to return a copy of himself back to your hand when not played near an enemy. His strength can be increased by leveling him up. Counselor Ahmi works well in satyr decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi can easily fill an empty board by copying himself, but only if you have the mana.
- Try to use Counselor Ahmi when the board is empty; there'll be no enemies and you can freely set up a horde.
- Similarly to Lady Rime, Counselor Ahmi is useful for spending any extra mana you have left.
- Counselor Ahmi synergizes with cards like Swarmcallers and Moonlit Aerie. If you can, you can use Kindred's Grace on a large board of satyrs as well.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||When played with no bordering enemies, return this card back to your hand.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2017: Decreased strength at level 5
- May 9, 2019: Decreased strength by 1, ability now triggers when not bordering enemies (was not bordering units)
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Counselor Ahmi's art has outlines of himself that symbolize his infinite copies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi's name is a reference to the artist of Stormbound cards — Amin Farmazian.