We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|When played with no bordering enemies, return this card back to your hand.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Satyr Hero|
|“||Want my advice? Simply do everything I tell you to as fast as possible.||„|
|~ Counselor Ahmi|
Counselor Ahmi is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi is a legendary satyr hero with the ability to return a copy of himself back to your hand when not played near an enemy. His strength can be increased by leveling him up. Counselor Ahmi works well in satyr decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi can easily fill an empty board by copying himself, but only if you have the mana.
- Try to use Counselor Ahmi when the board is empty; there'll be no enemies and you can freely set up a horde.
- Similarly to Lady Rime, Counselor Ahmi is useful for spending any extra mana you have left.
- Counselor Ahmi synergizes with cards like Swarmcallers and Moonlit Aerie. If you can, you can use Kindred's Grace on a large board of satyrs as well.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||When played with no bordering enemies, return this card back to your hand.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2017: Decreased strength at level 5
- May 9, 2019: Decreased strength by 1, ability now triggers when not bordering enemies (was not bordering units)
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Counselor Ahmi's art has outlines of himself that symbolize his infinite copies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Counselor Ahmi's name is a reference to the artist of Stormbound cards — Amin Farmazian.