|On play, deal 7 damage spread randomly among all surrounding enemies.|
Crazy Bombers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crazy Bombers is an epic rodent unit that deals damage to surrounding enemies on play. The strength of Crazy Bombers and the amount of damage it deals can be increased by leveling it up. Crazy Bombers fits well into control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Crazy Bombers' ability can be used for dealing with a single strong unit, multiple weak units, and everything in between.
- Placed right next to a single enemy, Crazy Bombers can deal massive damage to it and then attack it, dealing up to 14 damage at level 1, which is fitting of its 9 mana cost.
- Because of its high mana, Crazy Bombers synergizes well with Frozen Core and Gift of the Wise. With more mana, you can play Crazy Bombers earlier and overpower your opponent.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 7 damage…"||"…deal 8 damage…"||"…deal 10 damage…"||"…deal 12 damage…"||"…deal 15 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Set movement to 1 (was a bug)
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength and ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength and damage at higher levels by 1, ability hits random surrounding