|On death, deal 1 damage to all bordering units and poison them.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Crimson Sentry is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crimson Sentry is a common toad unit that damages and poisons nearby enemy units on death. The damage and area of effect can be increased when leveled up. Crimson Sentry can work well in control and poison decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Crimson Sentry's ability to damage and poison many enemies at once can synergize with other cards well.
- Crimson Sentry's 2 movement and death damage make it a strong front pusher. If your opponent tries to get rid of it using another unit, they'll be poisoned. However, your opponent can use ranged effects or spells to avoid that.
- The ability to poison lots of enemies at once is great for cards like Brood Sages and good for Marked as Prey and Amberhides too.
- Note that Crimson Sentry will damage and poison your own units if they are in range too. Place your units away from the damage, or place Crimson Sentry in such a way that doesn't hit them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 1 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased mana by 1
- January 31, 2018: Damages and poisons friendly units too, increased damage, and remains bordering at all levels
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana and ability by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all Shadowfen non-legendary toads, Crimson Sentry's name contains a reference to a color.