Curse of Strings
|Curse of Strings|
|Convert a target enemy unit with 8 or less strength to fight for you.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Curse of Strings is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Curse of Strings is a rare spell that converts a sufficiently weak enough enemy to fight on your side. The strength requirement can be lowered when leveled up. Curse of Strings fits well into control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Curse of Strings can be used to convert high strength units or units with powerful abilities.
- Curse of Strings can be useful in that it can prevent a card's ability from triggering for your opponent and instead trigger for you.
- An interesting strategy with Curse of Strings is to use it to gain a large amount of frontline at once, giving you the opportunity to play cards near the enemy base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 8 or less strength…||…with 10 or less strength…||…with 12 or less strength…||…with 15 or less strength…||…with 18 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and maximum strength requirement by 2
- January 31, 2018: Increased max strength requirement by 1
- April 22, 2018: Decreased mana and strength requirement by 1
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
- November 26, 2019: Increased ability by 1