We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Curse of Strings
|Curse of Strings|
|Convert a target enemy unit with 8 or less strength to fight for you.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Curse of Strings is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Curse of Strings is a rare spell that converts a sufficiently weak enough enemy to fight on your side. The strength requirement can be lowered when leveled up. Curse of Strings fits well into control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Curse of Strings can be used to convert high strength units or units with powerful abilities.
- Curse of Strings can be useful in that it can prevent a card's ability from triggering for your opponent and instead trigger for you.
- An interesting strategy with Curse of Strings is to use it to gain a large amount of frontline at once, giving you the opportunity to play cards near the enemy base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 8 or less strength…||…with 10 or less strength…||…with 12 or less strength…||…with 15 or less strength…||…with 18 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and maximum strength requirement by 2
- January 31, 2018: Increased max strength requirement by 1
- April 22, 2018: Decreased mana and strength requirement by 1
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
- November 26, 2019: Increased ability by 1