|On play, gain 2 strength for every other Dragon on the board.|
Dangerous Suitors is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dangerous Suitors is a rare dragon unit that gains strength for each other dragon on the board. The initial strength of Dangerous Suitors and the amount of strength it gains per dragon can be increased by leveling it up. Dangerous Suitors can fit into dragon decks and be a counter to them.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Note that Dangerous Suitors gains strength for all other dragons on the board, friendly or enemy.
- Dangerous Suitors works very similarly to Lucky Charmers, except with a different trigger.
- Cards that spawn multiple dragon tokens like Ludic Matriarchs or Call for Aid used on a dragon can give Dangerous Suitors a huge buff.
- Using Dangerous Suitors against this same tactic is also viable.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 4 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- August 7, 2018: Decreased strength at lower levels
- December 17, 2018: Increased mana by 2 and strength by 3
- June 27, 2019: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to Dan Su, stormbound youtuber and splendid player on the discord.