|Deal 2 damage to all enemies bordering a friendly unit.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Dark Harvest is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dark Harvest is a rare spell that deals damage to enemies near your units. The damage done by Dark Harvest can be increased by leveling it up. Dark Harvest can sometimes see play in swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dark Harvest deals more damage depending on how many friendly units you have. However, the damage does not stack with multiple allies next to a single enemy.
- Unit-spawning cards such as Dreadfauns or Brothers in Arms will help Dark Harvest reach and damage more enemies.
- You can also damage the enemy base with Dark Harvest as long as you have a unit bordering their base.
- Dark Harvest is very dependent on board positioning and circumstance. It has a lot more potential damage output than Bladestorm, but requires a lot of setup.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Deal 2 damage…||Deal 3 damage…||Deal 4 damage…||Deal 5 damage…||Deal 6 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Set mana to 5 at all levels, increased damage at higher levels