|After attacking, gives 2 strength to itself and a random surrounding friendly unit.|
Debug Loggers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Debug Loggers is an epic construct unit that gives strength to itself and a friendly unit afterattacking. Its own strength and strength given can be increased when leveled up. Debug Loggers can work in construct decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Debug Logger's ability to regain strength after attacking while also buffing another unit can make it very durable if your opponent cannot kill it fast.
- Debug Loggers doesn't work well played alone, because it can be easily countered. Instead, you might have to use it when you already have another threat on the board. This way, your opponent will have to deal with it while Debug Loggers can strengthen allies and deal with enemies.
- To prevent opponents from destroying Debug Loggers, boost its strength so it can survive through attacks and while attacking. However, your opponent can use destroy effects from cards like Icicle Burst and Broken Truce.
- Like all other constructs, Debug Loggers benefits from Linked Golems and Upgrade Point.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gives 2 strength…||…gives 2 strength…||…gives 3 strength…||…gives 4 strength…||…gives 5 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- August 7, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels by 1
- May 9, 2019: Decreased strength by 1, ability now also gives strength to a random surrounding friendly unit