We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Delegators is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Delegators is a common construct unit with no abilities. Its strength can be increased when Delegators is leveled up. Delegators can fit into any kind of deck, but it has synergies in construct and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Delegators is very similar to Veterans of War, and they share many of the same purposes.
- Delegators can deal a lot of damage to a single target and sometimes survive as well, staying a powerful threat on the board.
- You can also use Delegators to push your front forward with a strong unit.
- Like all other constructs, Delegators benefits from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems.
- Playing Delegators onto the enemy's baseline will be a big threat to them if they can't deal with it. This can be used as a win condition.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels by 1