|On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit.|
Destructobots is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Destructobots is a rare construct that has the downside of dealing damage to a friendly unit or structure. Its strength can be upgraded at each level. Destructobots can see play in aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Destructobots' above average strength is compensated for with its ability.
- You can avoid Destructbots' ability by having no other friendly units on the board.
- Destructobots' damage can be very useful for triggering the abilities of elders.
- Like all Constructs, Destructobots can benefit from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems. Its cheap cost makes it especially better at pairing with these cards.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Increased mana by 1, decreased (negative) ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1, ability only hits friendly units