|On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit.|
Destructobots is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Destructobots is a rare construct that has the downside of dealing damage to a friendly unit or structure. Its strength can be upgraded at each level. Destructobots can see play in aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Destructobots' above average strength is compensated for with its ability. Even though 1 damage doesn't seem much, it can matter in level-to-level situations.
- By playing Destructobots with no other friendly units on the board, you can avoid its ability altogether. If you play a structure-heavy deck, Destructobots will not damage your structures.
- Similarly to other cheap cards, Destructobots can cheaply push your front forward.
- You can also reverse the damage by playing strength boosting cards like Potion of Growth.
- Like all constructs, Destructobots can benefit from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems. Furthermore, its cheap cost makes it better at pairing with these cards.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Increased mana by 1, decreased (negative) ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1, ability only hits friendly units