We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit.|
Destructobots is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Destructobots is a rare construct that has the downside of dealing damage to a friendly unit or structure. Its strength can be upgraded at each level. Destructobots can see play in aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Destructobots' above average strength is compensated for with its ability.
- You can avoid Destructbots' ability by having no other friendly units on the board.
- Destructobots' damage can be very useful for triggering the abilities of elders.
- Like all Constructs, Destructobots can benefit from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems. Its cheap cost makes it especially better at pairing with these cards.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, deal 1 damage to another friendly unit.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Increased mana by 1, decreased (negative) ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1, ability only hits friendly units