|Before attacking a structure or base, deal 3 additional damage to it.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Devastators is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Devastators is an epic undead unit that deals extra damage to structures and bases when it attacks them. The strength and ability of Devastators is increased when upgraded. Devastators fits into aggressive decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Devastators's main purpose is for dealing extra high damage to the base, so you should try to support it as much as possible.
- One way is to be aggressive and use command effects from Forgotten Souls or Herald's Hymn to immediately get Devastators into the enemy base. You can also combine this with cheap, high-movement cards like Green Prototypes and Restless Goats to bring
- The other way is to buff Devastators so that no enemy can stop it using Potion of Growth or Snowmasons. However, this can countered by using Confinement, freezing, or pushing it back.
- Devastators can also be used to remove enemy structures with its extra damage.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 additional damage…||…deal 3 additional damage…||…deal 4 additional damage…||…deal 5 additional damage…||…deal 6 additional damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1, decreased bonus damage by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased ability damage by 1
- September 25, 2019: Ability also triggers on structures