|Before attacking a structure or base, deal 3 additional damage to it.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Devastators is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Devastators is an epic undead unit that deals extra damage to structures and bases when it attacks them. The strength and ability of Devastators is increased when upgraded. Devastators fits into aggressive decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Devastators's main purpose is for dealing extra high damage to the base, so you should try to support it as much as possible.
- Devastators pairs well with command effects from cards like Forgotten Souls or Herald's Hymn that immediately get it attacking the enemy base.
- The other strategy is to buff and protect Devastators so that it can move into the enemy base naturally.
- Devastators can also be used to remove enemy structures with its extra damage, like those built by Rockworkers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 additional damage…||…deal 3 additional damage…||…deal 4 additional damage…||…deal 5 additional damage…||…deal 6 additional damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1, decreased bonus damage by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased ability damage by 1
- September 25, 2019: Ability also triggers on structures