|When attacking the base, deal 3 additional damage to it.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Devastators is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Devastators is an epic undead unit that deals extra damage to the enemy base if it attacks it. The strength and ability of Devastators is increased when upgraded. Devastators fits into aggro decks most commonly.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Devastators' ability can prove very important to your opponent's detriment, so it is important to make sure it can happen.
- One way is to be aggressive and use command effects from Forgotten Souls or Herald's Hymn to immediately get Devastators into the enemy base. You can also combine this with cheap, high-movement cards like Green Prototypes and Restless Goats to bring
- The other way is to buff Devastators so that no enemy can stop it using Potion of Growth or Snowmasons. However, this can countered by using Confinement, freezing, or pushing it back.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 additional damage…"||"…deal 3 additional damage…"||"…deal 4 additional damage…"||"…deal 5 additional damage…"||"…deal 6 additional damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1, decreased bonus damage by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased ability damage by 1