|On play, trigger the ability of all bordering friendly structures.|
|Unit Type||Rodent Hero|
|“||Her full title is Doctor of Science, Arts, Ministry, and Education. It's all the same to her.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Doctor Mia is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Doctor Mia is a legendary rodent unit that can trigger the abilities of nearby structures. The ability can be upgraded to affect all surrounding structures, and eventually all structures. Doctor Mia fits well into structure-heavy or sometimes siege decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Doctor Mia's ability affects all nearby structures, so placing your cards well will increase Doctor Mia's effectiveness.
- Doctor Mia's ability will trigger from top-left to bottom-right, so structures in the front will activate before those in the back. Keep that in mind when placing your cards. For a level 5 Doctor Mia, this doesn't matter.
- Depending on which structures you put in your deck, Doctor Mia can vary in effect. For example, Siege Assembly can be used to instantly deal damage to the enemy base, or Upgrade Point to give strength. Neutral structures can also be used.
- Note that using Doctor Mia to trigger a Mech Workshop's ability can be detrimental. When Doctor Mia triggers it, the construct will spawn but not move out of the way, blocking the tile. The next turn, the Mech Workshop won't spawn anything.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…all bordering friendly structures.||…all bordering friendly structures.||…all surrounding friendly structures.||…all surrounding friendly structures.||…all friendly structures.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- September 6, 2017: Increased strength by 1, reduced movement to 0
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels by 1