|On play, spawn a 1 strength Satyr on the tile in front.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Doppelbocks is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Doppelbocks are a common satyr with that spawns another satyr when played. When upgraded, Doppelbocks and the unit it spawns are both powered up. Doppelbocks can usually be found in swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Doppelbocks is cheap and versatile with its special spawning.
- You can use Doppelbocks to gain frontline when normally impossible. Unlike a card with 1 movement, Doppelbocks or its token will not attack any bordering enemy and will always spawn as long as the tile in front is empty.
- This can be used to put a friendly unit onto the enemy baseline to use with Herald's Hymn.
- Doppelbocks is also good for getting multiple units on the board for Moonlit Aerie or Pan Heralds.
- A weakness of Doppelbocks is that it does not do well when you have little available space.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…a 1 strength Satyr…||…a 1 strength Satyr…||…a 2 strength Satyr…||…a 2 strength Satyr…||…a 3 strength Satyr…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Doppelbocks' art has an outline of another satyr that represents its ability.