|On play, spawn 2 Satyrs with 2 strength on random bordering tiles.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Dreadfauns is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dreadfauns is a common satyr that spawns 2 more satyrs when played. The strength of Dreadfauns and the satyrs it spawns can be upgraded. Dreadfauns can be found in swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dreadfauns' power comes from the satyrs it spawns.
- Since playing Dreadfauns gives you 3 units, it synergizes with area-of-effect buffs from Pan Heralds and Moonlit Aerie.
- The multiple satyrs spawned also benefit Swarmcallers greatly.
- Dreadfauns can also create opportunities for a high-value Kindred's Grace.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…spawn 2 Satyrs with 2 strength…||…spawn 2 Satyrs with 2 strength…||…spawn 2 Satyrs with 3 strength…||…spawn 2 Satyrs with 3 strength…||…spawn 2 Satyrs with 4 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Reduced strength and that of spawned units at higher levels
- August 7, 2018: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Dreadfauns' art has outlines of other satyrs that represent its ability to spawn other units.