We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On death, spawn a 1 strength Raven on a random bordering tile to fight for the enemy.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Dubious Hags is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dubious Hags is a common raven unit that has above average strength at the cost of spawning a unit for your opponent. The strength of Dubious Hags can be increased when leveled up. Dubious Hags can fit into aggro decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Dubious Hags' has high strength for its cost, but it comes with a downside. If Dubious Hags dies near your side of the board, the raven spawned can give your opponent a huge front boost.
- Playing Dubious Hags so it has no empty bordering tiles can stop the enemy raven from spawning altogether, or use area damage to wipe it out.
- You can also play Dubious Hags close to the enemy base, so that the raven spawned will clog up their available space.
- Sometimes the raven can benefit you, too. For example, Voidsurgers can trigger its ability easier with the raven, Witches of the Wild can drain strength from it, and Sharpfist Exiles can gain strength with it.
- The raven spawned is a token, so using Harvesters of Souls can also gain value from it.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"On death, spawn a 1 strength Raven on a random bordering tile to fight for the enemy."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 18, 2017: Decreased strength and (negative) ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1