We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|After surviving damage, gain 3 strength.|
|Unit Type||Dwarf Elder|
Earthfathers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Earthfathers is a rare dwarf elder that regains strength when it is damaged. Its strength and ability can be increased by leveling it up. Earthfathers is a card that fills the role of a durable, hard-to-kill unit.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Earthfathers will regain strength any time it is damaged. Try to force your opponent to damage it as much as possible in order to gain the most value out of it.
- While Earthfathers has a strong ability, your opponent can just avoid damaging it. Try to force them to do so by placing it on tiles they want to attack.
- Unlike Scrapped Planners, Earthfathers can gain much more strength than its original amount should its ability trigger often. Earthfathers also has more base strength than Scrapped Planners.
- When playing against Earthfathers, you can avoid it or use Confinement to remove most of its strength.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 3 strength.||…gain 3 strength.||…gain 4 strength.||…gain 5 strength.||…gain 6 strength.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 31, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected