Edrik the Fierce
|Edrik the Fierce|
|On play, spawn 2 strength Knights in front of all surrounding enemy units.|
|“||The commander of the knight army himself is now joining the warfront. They call him Edrik the Fierce, because he doesn’t hold back to send his full might at anyone who dares to oppose him.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Edrik the Fierce is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Edrik the Fierce is a legendary knight hero that spawns knights to fight nearby enemy units. His strength and the strength of the tokens he spawns can be increased by leveling him up. Edrik can fit into decks that need small units to fight off enemies.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Edrik the Fierce's ability will not spawn knights on occupied tiles, so be wary of the positioning of both him and his enemies.
- The knights spawned by Edrik the Fierce are good for removing weak enemy units. They can also serve as general damage, similar to Felflares.
- Edrik the Fierce is best used when there are a moderate amount of enemy units on the board. Too little enemies won't bring you much value, and too many enemies will block Edrik the Fierce's tokens.
- Even if you can't trigger Edrik the Fierce's ability, he still only has 1 less strength than Cabin Girls which isn't too bad.
- Combined with other cards that can spawn knights such as Temple Guardians and Call for Aid, Edrik the Fierce can spawn a great number of units for Kindred's Grace to strengthen. This combo is very expensive, however, so look to cards that can gain mana.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…spawn 2 strength Knights…||…spawn 2 strength Knights…||…spawn 3 strength Knights…||…spawn 4 strength Knights…||…spawn 5 strength Knights…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- May 9, 2019: Added to the game
- June 27, 2019: Increased ability by 1 at higher levels