Eloth the Ignited
|Eloth the Ignited|
|On play, fly to the first enemy unit in front. Push this enemy away and deal 3 damage to it.|
|“||Rodents can upgrade anything, even a mighty dragon like Eloth!||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Eloth the Ignited is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Eloth the Ignited is a legendary dragon hero that flies to the first enemy in front and pushes it away and deals damage. The strength and amount of damage Eloth the Ignited deals can be increased by leveling it up. Eloth the Ignited fits well into any kind of deck as a way to gain frontline quickly.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Because of the push ability that Eloth has, it is best to use him defensively to clear space around your base. If used offensively, the push ability is wasted. Also, the fly ability is extremely useful when your frontline has been pushed to your base. Deploy Eloth to quickly expand your frontline.
- Defensively, Eloth the Ignited can be used to push an enemy back to their base, giving you some time to play cards and delaying their attack, however, this wastes the fly ability of Eloth the Ignited.
- If used to fly forward, Eloth the Ignited can potentially gain you a lot of frontline if an enemy unit is near the enemy base. But then, the push loses value.
- Eloth the Ignited could be a OTK combo card, as you can fly all the way to the enemy base and make an opportunity to play 2 movement cards into the enemy base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 damage to it.||…deal 4 damage to it.||…deal 5 damage to it.||…deal 6 damage to it.||…deal 7 damage to it.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- December 17, 2018: Decreased strength at lower levels by 1
- February 13, 2019: The push effect is executed before the damage
- June 27, 2019: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Ironclad Union dragons have similar ears and are breathing fire in their art.
Eloth the Ignited's art contains wind lines that can represent its ability to fly and its ability to push enemies back.