|At the start of your turn, give 2 strength to all friendly units in front.|
Emerald Towers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Emerald Towers is a rare structure that gives strength to all friendly units in front of it. The strength of Emerald Towers and the amount of strength it gives can be increased by leveling it up. Emerald Towers can work in swarm decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Emerald Towers works well when you have a lot of units in the same column.
- Cards that generate units in the same column like Brothers in Arms, Lich Summoners, and especially Avian Stalkers combo well with Emerald Towers because they produce more units for its effect to strengthen.
- Emerald Towers also works well with 0 movement units, as they stay in its column for longer before being attacked, giving Emerald Towers more triggers to buff it.
- Like all structures, Emerald Towers can trigger Hearthguards' ability and be triggered by Doctor Mia.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"||"…give 4 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- November 16, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Emerald Towers' art contains a green leaf.