|After surviving damage, convert itself to fight for the enemy.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|Unit Type||Raven Elder|
Faithless Prophets is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Faithless Prophets is a rare raven elder that converts itself whenever it takes damage. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Faithless Prophets is a card that can fit well into decks that can mitigate its ability whenever possible.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Faithless Prophets is a very high-strength card that both you and your opponent will fight to keep control of.
- When playing Faithless Prophets, try to use as much of its strength as possible before your opponent gains control of it. A high-strength Faithless Prophets is easy for your opponent to steal.
- Be wary that Faithless Prophets will trigger its ability on any form of damage, including damage that occurs on play before a unit attacks.
- Poisoning Faithless Prophets will cause an interesting interaction where it will switch sides every turn and take twice the usual poison damage.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||After surviving damage, convert itself to fight for the enemy.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 10, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected