We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|After surviving damage, convert itself to fight for the enemy.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|Unit Type||Raven Elder|
Faithless Prophets is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Faithless Prophets is a rare raven elder that converts itself whenever it takes damage. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Faithless Prophets is a card that can fit well into decks that can mitigate its ability whenever possible.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Faithless Prophets is a very high-strength card that both you and your opponent will fight to keep control of.
- When playing Faithless Prophets, try to use as much of its strength as possible before your opponent gains control of it. A high-strength Faithless Prophets is easy for your opponent to steal.
- Be wary that Faithless Prophets will trigger its ability on any form of damage, including damage that occurs on play before a unit attacks.
- Poisoning Faithless Prophets will cause an interesting interaction where it will switch sides every turn and take twice the usual poison damage.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||After surviving damage, convert itself to fight for the enemy.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 10, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected