|On death, spawn a 1 strength Construct on a random bordering tile.|
Finite Loopers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Finite Loopers is a common construct unit that spawns another construct when it dies. The strength of both Finite Loopers and the construct it spawns can be increased when leveled up. Finite Loopers can fit into any kind of deck, but can be more useful in construct decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Finite Loopers' ability to spawn another construct is where its value comes from.
- Finite Loopers is a very sticky unit, meaning that it keeps being a presence even after death. This can be used to hold a frontline, for example. This characteristic is useful in aggro decks, where Finite Loopers can serve as a cheap unit and a frontline holder.
- Additionally, Finite Loopers can be used for cheap damage to an enemy, while still spawning another unit which can serve another purpose.
- Like all constructs, Finite Loopers can benefit from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn a 1 strength Construct…"||"…spawn a 1 strength Construct…"||"…spawn a 2 strength Construct…"||"…spawn a 2 strength Construct…"||"…spawn a 3 strength Construct…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased ability strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased ability by 1
- May 9, 2019: Increased mana by 1 and increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Finite Loopers' art has outlines of another construct that represents its spawned token.