|On play, discard a random non-Pirate card from your hand.|
First Mutineer is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
First Mutineer is a common pirate unit that discards a non-pirate card from your hand when played. The strength of First Mutineer is increased when leveled up. First Mutineer can fit into aggro and pirate decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
First Mutineer can be used to push your front forward, but it comes at the cost of discarding a card. If you are lucky enough, then sometimes you can use First Mutineer to get rid of cards unfit for the situation. Note though that the forced discard here is not replaced until the turn ends, so your options are always being reduced for the current turn.
- Combining First Mutineer and Northsea Dog can make triggering Northsea Dog's ability much easier.
- Playing Freebooters right after playing First Mutineer allow to essentially replace a card from your hand.
- Like all pirates, First Mutineer can contribute to Lucky Charmers' ability and cannot be re-drawn by Goldgrubbers.
- In a developing deck where you have 1 or 2 cards that are stronger in level / power than other cards, Mutineer can help you search your deck faster to reach those cards, as they give you a turn with 2 discards instead of 1.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"On play, discard a random non-Pirate card from your hand."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 9, 2018: Increased mana and strength by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased strength by 1, ability only discards non-Pirates