|Push back all enemy units in a target unit's column and deal 3 damage to them.|
Flaming Stream is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Flaming Stream is a common spell that pushes back and damages a column of enemy units. The damage can be increased when leveled up. Flaming Stream can work in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Flaming Stream is useful for delaying enemy units while damaging them in the process.
- Like other push effects, Flaming Stream can delay enemy units for quite a while before they return to their original position. However, this gives your opponent more time to strengthen their attack.
- Unlike other push effects, Flaming Stream is the only card that can push back enemies bordering your base. If you are currently controlling the midfield and on attack, it's probably time to discard this card.
- Flaming Stream can also deal heavy damage to swarms if your opponent starts piling them into columns. This is especially good against decks that rely on columns of units, such as those based around Xuri, Lord of Life or Emerald Towers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Deal 3 damage…"||"Deal 4 damage…"||"Deal 5 damage…"||"Deal 6 damage…"||"Deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- January 31, 2018: Removed range from pushback
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
- September 18, 2018: Increased mana by 1, deals consistent damage (3 at level 1, 7 at level 5)
- February 13, 2019: The push effect is executed before the damage