We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, give 6 strength to a random bordering friendly unit or structure.|
Fleshmenders is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fleshmenders is an epic dwarf unit that gives strength to a unit or structure and also has high movement. The strength of Fleshmenders and the strength it gives can be increased when it is leveled up. Fleshmenders can see play in control or ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fleshmenders' is versatile; it can be used to offensively push forward or defensively fortify a unit or structure.
- By playing Fleshmenders next to an important unit or structure, you can protect it. However, this leaves it vulnerable to destroying effects or Confinement if it's a unit.
- Fleshmenders' high movement can be useful for pushing into the enemy base when needed, or clearing out multiple weak units at once.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give 6 strength…"||"…give 7 strength…"||"…give 8 strength…"||"…give 10 strength…"||"…give 12 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana by 1, decreased strength from ability by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 2, reduced ability by 1
- September 18, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength given by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- August 7, 2018: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Fleshmenders' art contains a green leaf.