Flooding the Gates
|Flooding the Gates|
|Deal 3 damage to all units bordering your base.|
Flooding the Gates is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Flooding the Gates is a rare spell that deals damage to all units, enemy or friendly, bordering your base. The damage done can be increased by leveling it up. Flooding the Gates can fit well into any kind of deck, but usually control.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Flooding the Gates is useful for dealing with enemy units that have pushed all the way up to your base.
- Flooding the Gates will also deal damage to friendly units as well, so you should avoid having units there when playing it. However, Snowmasons' ability can be triggered by Flooding the Gates without using an enemy.
- When your whole home row is filled with enemy units, Flooding the Gates is great for opening it up and pushing your enemy back.
- You can try engaging in a "base race" with your opponent, going 100% aggressive with them. Once both bases are filled with each other's units, you can play Flooding the Gates for huge value. While this may not work, your opponent will surely be surprised.
- The limited opportunities to play this card efficiently, the fact that it inflicts friendly fire on your own units, and the high mana cost make this a very limited card.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Deal 3 damage…"||"Deal 4 damage…"||"Deal 5 damage…"||"Deal 6 damage…"||"Deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]