|After attacking, confuse all weaker enemy units.|
|“||This intelligent feline confuses the weak. Confused units have a chance to move sideways and can even attack their own army!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Fluffy Badboxers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fluffy Badboxers is a rare feline unit that confuses weaker enemies after it attacks. The strength of Fluffy Badboxers can be increased by leveling it up. Fluffy Badboxers can work well in decks that utilize its confusion effect.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fluffy Badboxers' ability to confuse enemies on a large scale is its main purpose.
- Confusing units with abilities that trigger on attack is a good move, as those units will trigger their abilities when they attack friendly units.
- However, even if a enemy unit attacks another enemy, it still belongs to the opponent. Its ability will trigger and do exactly what its text says.
- Fluffy Badboxers is most effective when you can confuse many enemy units and make them attack each other.
- You can use cards that give strength like Snowmasons or Potion of Growth to make Fluffy Badboxers very strong and more likely to confuse more enemies.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||After attacking, confuse all weaker enemy units.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Decreased mana by 1, decreased strength by 2, and ability changed:
- New ability: After attacking, confuse all weaker enemy units.
- November 26, 2019: Increased mana by 1 and strength by 2
- July 21: 2020: Decreased mana by 1