|Before attacking a weaker unit, confuse all enemy units surrounding it.|
|“||This intelligent feline confuses the weak. Confused units have a chance to move sideways and can even attack their own army!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Fluffy Badboxers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fluffy Badboxers is a rare feline unit that confuses enemies before it attacks. The strength of Fluffy Badboxers can be increased by leveling it up. Fluffy Badboxers can work well in decks that utilize its confusion effect.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fluffy Badboxers' ability to confuse enemies on a large scale is its main purpose.
- Confusing units with abilities that trigger on attack is a good move, as those units will trigger their abilities when they attack friendly units.
- However, even if a enemy unit attacks another enemy, it still belongs to the opponent. Its ability will trigger and do exactly what its text says.
- Fluffy Badboxers is most effective when you can confuse many enemy units and make them attack each other.
- Cards such as Hair-Raising Cats or Melodious Sisters can also utilize the confusion.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Before attacking a weaker unit, confuse all enemy units surrounding it.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game