|On play, command a random bordering friendly unit forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Forgotten Souls is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls is a rare undead unit with the ability to command units forward. Upgrading it increases its strength and area affected by its ability. Forgotten Souls is often found in aggressive decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls' main purpose is to act as a cheap source of commanding for your units.
- One of the main purposes of command is moving a friendly unit immediately into the enemy base. You can combine this with cheap units like Green Prototypes or strength-giving cards like Potion of Growth for more damage.
- Forgotten Souls can also be used to remove enemies as long as there are friendly units in front of those enemies.
- Be wary of Forgotten Souls' ability triggering like other chained events; from top left to bottom right. The unit behind it does not move because Forgotten Souls is in the way.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…command a random bordering friendly unit…||…command a random bordering friendly unit…||…command all bordering friendly units…||…command all bordering friendly units…||…command all surrounding friendly units…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Decreased strength by 1 at higher levels
- November 16, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Will command a random bordering unit at levels 1 and 2, all bordering at 3 and 4, all surrounding at 5.