We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, command a random bordering friendly unit forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Forgotten Souls is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls is a rare undead unit with the ability to command units forward. Upgrading it increases its strength and area affected by its ability. Forgotten Souls is often found in aggressive decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls' main purpose is to act as a cheap source of commanding for your units.
- One of the main purposes of command is moving a friendly unit immediately into the enemy base. You can combine this with cheap units like Green Prototypes or strength-giving cards like Potion of Growth for more damage.
- Forgotten Souls can also be used to remove enemies as long as there are friendly units in front of those enemies.
- Be wary of Forgotten Souls' ability triggering like other chained events; from top left to bottom right. The unit behind it does not move because Forgotten Souls is in the way.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…a random bordering friendly unit…||…a random bordering friendly unit…||…all bordering friendly units…||…all bordering friendly units…||…all surrounding friendly units…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Decreased strength by 1 at higher levels
- November 16, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Will command a random bordering unit at levels 1 and 2, all bordering at 3 and 4, all surrounding at 5.