|On play, command a random bordering friendly unit forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Forgotten Souls is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls is a rare weak unit with the ability to command units forward. After upgrading, the effect changes to all surrounding allied units. Forgotten Souls is often found in aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Forgotten Souls' placement and the units surrounding it determine its value.
- At lower levels, moving only a single unit can backfire if it targets an blocked unit. Try to place Forgotten Souls and your units so that you can control its targeting.
- For a level 3+ Forgotten Souls, its command ability triggers like other chained events; from top left to bottom right. This means the tile in front of it will move first, then the left and right. The bottom unit does not move because Forgotten Souls is in the way. After the other units move, Forgotten Souls moves.
- The command mechanic can be used to move a unit into the enemy base or advance a front. Essentially, it's good for aggressive plays.
- In contrast to the previous tip, the command can also move one of your units out of the way so you can play another one.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"...a random bordering friendly unit..."||"...a random bordering friendly unit..."||"...all bordering friendly units..."||"...all bordering friendly units..."||"...all surrounding friendly units..."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Decreased strength by 1 at higher levels
- November 16, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Will command a random bordering unit at levels 1 and 2, all bordering at 3 and 4, all surrounding at 5.