Fort of Ebonrock
|Fort of Ebonrock|
Fort of Ebonrock is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fort of Ebonrock is a common structure that has no abilities. The strength of Fort of Ebonrock can be increased by leveling it up. Fort of Ebonrock can fit into lots of decks, but usually structure decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fort of Ebonrock is a cheap structure and can be used for many purposes, as it doesn't have an ability that binds it to a specific niche.
- You can use Fort of Ebonrock like a 3 mana, 4 strength, 0 movement unit when you're defending with it.
- Offensively, you can also place Fort of Ebonrock at the edge of your front in order to hold it there. This is better than having a unit hold a front because structures don't move and attack, which means your opponent has to deal with it separately.
- Fort of Ebonrock, like all structures, can benefit from The Hearth and Fleshmenders' abilities and help trigger Fortification Tonic and Hearthguards' effects too.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- November 16, 2017: Decreased strength by 1