|Give 2 strength to all friendly units surrounding a friendly structure.|
Fortification Tonic is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fortification Tonic is a rare spell that gives strength to all allies next to your friendly structures. The strength given and its mana cost can be upgraded when leveled up. Fortifcation Tonic works well in structure decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Fortifcation Tonic affects all structures; the more structures and units you have nearby them, the more total strength Fortification Tonic will give.
- Fortification Tonic encourages you to play structures near your units. In exchange for the risk of playing it more forward, it gives you valuable strength boosts.
- Since Upgrade Point affects surrounding units, similarly to Fortification Tonic, combining the two will give you extra buffs without having to place another structure.
- Fortification Tonic can also work well with cheap structures like Fort of Ebonrock or Unstable Build to create a low mana combo that gives mass strength to your units.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Give 2 strength…||Give 3 strength…||Give 4 strength…||Give 4 strength…||Give 5 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Reduced mana by 3, reduced strength given by 1, and is bordering at lower levels
- August 7, 2018: Increased strength given by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana and strength given by 1
- June 27, 2019: Ability is surrounding at all levels, but costs 1 more at lower levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
While Fortification Tonic's art does not have a green leaf in it like other cards that give strength, it has a color of green.